Real Ultimate Engineers

We are best described as a work in progress. Take a read and give a comment and we'll try and improve.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Max Boom vs. Odds

I love poker.

Last night, I lost 6 out of 8 hands where I was 80+ percent favorite when the money went in. One I won. The other I tied.

It happens.

I love poker because it makes me think. Any schmuk can get lucky and change history. Bring it.

David loses to Goliath 7 out of 8. Poor Goliath’s number came up.

It happens.

I won big tonight. 2 full buy-ins at $0.05/0.10. $20 total, if you’re keeping score. Not much. But I trust in God.

Over an infinite time span, he's a big fan of statistics. I think he's a fan of Max Boom, because I put his model to good use.

I couldn’t be happier that David hit his 4-outer.

I won tonight.

I’m glad the Big Man didn’t will any sling-borne stones through my armor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home