Real Ultimate Engineers

We are best described as a work in progress. Take a read and give a comment and we'll try and improve.

Monday, May 5, 2008

Blood Donation

So I went to donate some blood today, since my eight weeks have come around again. While they're getting started, taking some early tests and asking questions, they took my blood pressure. She asked me to roll up my sleeve so that she could put on the blood pressure cuff. Now I felt pretty good about the gun show, having played a grueling three-game softball tournament this weekend, so I went right ahead and rolled up the sleeve.

She applied the cuff, tried to pump it up a few times, and it wasn't working. I'm sorry, she said, we're going to have to get you the kid's size. Ouch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home