Real Ultimate Engineers

We are best described as a work in progress. Take a read and give a comment and we'll try and improve.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Troubled

I don't know.

Here's the deal. Do we give up the country to the US Deservists or not? I don't know.

Did the original immigrants who came to America, desiring to be free from oppression and excessive taxation, advocate unreciprocated support? I don't know.

We're heading into a recession. Either we're going to have to increase the tax on the earners, or ignore the increasing poor. Very difficult questions. Make no mistake, if you are among the few with the latitude to afford frivilous internet access, and the time to utilize it, you're in the gunsights. I don't know.

Should I spend what is going to be a huge amount of energy to oppose momentum that I think I can possibly outsmart in the short term, knowing that it will catch up with my children? Should I give up? I don't know.

Happy Monday.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ab said...

Well, I mean birthdays are merely symbolic of how another year's gone by and how little we've grown. No matter how desperate we are that someday a better self will emerge, with each flicker of the candles on the cake we know it's not to be. That for the rest of our sad, wretched, pathetic lives, this is who we are to the bitter end. Inevitably, irrevocably. Happy birthday? No such thing.

June 24, 2008 at 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home