Real Ultimate Engineers

We are best described as a work in progress. Take a read and give a comment and we'll try and improve.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Laid Off - Day 1

So, this is a whole new game. Haven't not had a job since probably the summer of my junior year in high school. Giving myself today, tomorrow, and the weekend for resorting (and a few interviews that were previously scheduled) and then I think I have to start scheming and planning on Monday what I do so I don't get annoyed with the kids, the wife doesn't get annoyed with me, and the whole thing descend into chaos quickly.

Plan #1: Put off planning to Monday.
Plan #2: Shower
Plan #3: Go to Interview
Plan #4: Mow the yard (to be continued 1x week)
Plan #5: Take out the trash.

That should end day #1 without a job.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home